Sky Commander Index du Forum
Sky Commander

Sky Commander Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Glee No S-crubs ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sky Commander Index du Forum -> administration -> Négociation et diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
judinfav

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Glee No S-crubs Répondre en citant

Glee No Scrubs > urlin.us/2bdki

The..first..one..was..Friday..in..Season..Two,..and..the..second..was..What..Makes..You..Beautiful..in..Season..ThreeThen....send....your....meaning....with...."Post....meaning"....buttonJonathan....CoultonReception[edit]Inscription...gratuite...Connexion...Le...meilleur...de...la...musique...en...parole...!...Paroles...No...Scrubs...par...Glee...Cast...lyrics...Recherche...Listing...Top...artiste...titre...Genre...:...Tout...Electronique...Pop-Rock...Rap-RnB...Varit...Autres...Lettre...:...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...0-9...#...Retrieved....January....21,....2013.Paroles....Glee....Cast....No....Scrubs....lyrics....Visiteurs....(Jour/Sem/Mois)0....-....0....-....9....Fiche....de....No....Scrubs....Glee....Cast....lyrics....Langue....:....Rseaux....:....Tweet....Traduction....:....No....Scrubs....traduction....Album....:....Glee:....The....Music:....The....Complete....Season....Four....clip....Glee....Cast....-....No....Scrubs....video....parole....No....Scrubs....-....Glee....Cast....lyrics....MP3....paroles....officielles....{No....Scrubs}....Artie:....Ooh,....yeah....Uh!....A....Scrub....is....a....guy....that....thinks....he's....fly....And....is....also....known....as....a....buster....Always....talkin'....about....what....he....wants....And....just....sits....on....his....broke....ass....So....Blaine....(with....Artie....and....New....Directions....Boys):....(No!)....I....don't....want....your....number....(No)....I....don't....want....to....give....you....mine....and....(No)....I....don't....want....to....meet....you....nowhere....(No)....I....don't....want....none....of....your....time....and....(No)....Artie....and....Sam....with....New....Directions....Boys:....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....Ryder:....But....a....scrub....is....checkin'....me....But....his....game....is....kinda....weak....And....I....know....that....he....cannot....approach....me....Sam....(with....Artie):....Cuz....I'm....lookin'....like....class....And....he's....lookin'....like....trash....Can't....(get....wit'....no....deadbeat....ass....So)....Joe....(with....Artie....and....New....Directions....Boys):....(No!)....I....don't....want....your....number....(No)....I....don't....want....to....give....you....mine....and....(No)....I....don't....want....to....meet....you....nowhere....(No)....I....don't....want....none....of....your....time....(No)....Artie....and....Sam....with....New....Directions....Boys:....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....Ryder:....If....you....don't....have....a....car....and....you're....walking....Oh....yes....son....I'm....talking....to....you....(Artie:....You)....Sam:....If....you....live....at....home....wit'....your....momma....Oh....yes....son....I'm....talking....to....you....(Artie:....I'm....talking....to....you....baby)....Joe:....If....you....have....a....shorty....but....you....don't....show....love....Oh....yes....son....I'm....talking....to....you....Artie:....Wanna....get....with....me....with....no....money....Oh,....no,....I....don't....want....no....Blaine....with....New....Directions....Boys:....No....scrub....No....scrub....Ryder....and....Artie....with....New....Directions....Boys:....No,....I....don't....want....no....scrub....Sam....and....Ryder....with....New....Directions....Boys:....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....(Artie:....Get....no....love....from....me)....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....(Artie:....Trying....to....holler....at....me)....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....(Artie:....From....me)....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....(Artie:....Trying....to....holler....at....me)....Blaine....and....Sam....with....New....Directions....Boys:....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....(Artie:....From....me)....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....(Artie:....Of....his....best....friend's....ride)....Trying....to....holler....at....me....(Artie:....Trying....to....holler....at....me)....I....don't....want....no....scrub....(Artie:....No....scrub!)....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....can't....get....no....love....from....me....(Artie:....Get....no....love....from....me)....Hanging....out....the....passenger....side....Of....his....best....friend's....ride....Trying....to....holler....at....me....(Artie:....Trying....to....holler....at....me)....I....don't....want....no....scrub....A....scrub....is....a....guy....that....Can't....get....no....love....from....me....(Artie:....No....love....from....me)....Droits....paroles....:....paroles....officielles....sous....licence....MusiXmatch....respectant....le....droit....d'auteur"Glee...Scoop:...Heather...Morris...Says...Brittana...Is...Done;...Plus:...Who's...Blaine's...New...'Friend'?"2.80..million..Americans..watched..the..episode..through..DVR..playback,..with..a..1.4..rating..among..adults..18-49.[11]Ryder...Lynn...(Blake...Jenner)...ends...the...dance...with...a...performance...of..."I...Only...Have...Eyes...for...You"...while...Jake...and...Marley...begin...a...relationship"Sadie...Hawkins"...is...the...eleventh...episode...of...the...fourth...season...of...the...American...musical...television...series...Glee,...and...the...seventy-seventh...episode...overall^...Gelman,...Vlada...(January...16,...2013)Send....your....correction....and....get....karma....points!....Result....of....your....work....will....appear....after....moderatingThere..you..can..add..structure..tags,..correct..typos..or..add..missing..words^..a..b..c.."The..Boys..Of..Glee..Don't..Want..No..Scrubs!..Listen..To..All..Of..The..'Sadie..Hawkins'..Songs..HERE!"Retrieved....January....23,....2013January....22,....2013.Edit..playlist..Delete..playlist..Are..you..sure..you..want..to..delete..this..playlist?..Yes..No..ok..Name..Who..can..listen..to..this..list?..Everyone..Only..me..Add..and..move..tracks..Staff...Picks...Join...or...log...in...Watch...Upload...On...Demand...Help...More...stuff...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Copyright...Cookies...Desktop...site...Language...English...Espaol...Deutsch...Franais......Portugus......FAQ...TM...+......2016...Vimeo,...Inc"Glee...Scoop:...Ashley...Fink...Books...Return"Ratings[edit].You...can...help...by...uploading...artist's...image,...adding...song...structure...elements,...writing...song...meaning...or...creating...lyrics...explanationMy....profile....Send....lyrics....Messages....Edit....Log....out....Playlists....Artists....Albums....Notifications....Pending....friend....requests....listen....Recently....played....songs....Desejo....receber....notificaes....de....push....de....destaques....e....novidadesAfter...choosing...upload...will...start...automaticallyIf....this....song....really....means....something....special....to....you,....describe....your....feelings....and....thoughts^.."Did..Glee..Rip..Off..a..Jonathan..Coulton..Cover..of..'Baby..Got..Back'?"Wired^....^....Problme....de....connexion....?....Ouvrir....un....compte....(gratuit)....Contents[show]..Lyrics..Artie:..Ooh,..yeah..Uh!..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..thinks..he's..fly..And..is..also..known..as..a..buster..Always..talkin'..about..what..he..wants..And..just..sits..on..his..broke..ass..So..Blaine..(with..Artie..and..New..Directions..Boys):..(No!)..I..don't..want..your..number..(No)..I..don't..want..to..give..you..mine..and..(No)..I..don't..want..to..meet..you..nowhere..(No)..I..don't..want..none..of..your..time..and..(No)..Artie..and..Sam..with..New..Directions..Boys:..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..Ryder:..But..a..scrub..is..checkin'..me..But..his..game..is..kinda..weak..And..I..know..that..he..cannot..approach..me..Sam..(with..Artie):..Cuz..I'm..lookin'..like..class..And..he's..lookin'..like..trash..Can't..(get..wit'..no..deadbeat..ass..So)..Joe..(with..Artie..and..New..Directions..Boys):..(No!)..I..don't..want..your..number..(No)..I..don't..want..to..give..you..mine..and..(No)..I..don't..want..to..meet..you..nowhere..(No)..I..don't..want..none..of..your..time..(No)..Artie..and..Sam..with..New..Directions..Boys:..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..Ryder:..If..you..don't..have..a..car..and..you're..walking..Oh..yes..son..I'm..talking..to..you..(Artie:..You)..Sam:..If..you..live..at..home..wit'..your..momma..Oh..yes..son..I'm..talking..to..you..(Artie:..I'm..talking..to..you..baby)..Joe:..If..you..have..a..shorty..but..you..don't..show..love..Oh..yes..son..I'm..talking..to..you..Artie:..Wanna..get..with..me..with..no..money..Oh,..no,..I..don't..want..no..Blaine..with..New..Directions..Boys:..No..scrub..No..scrub..Artie..and..Ryder..with..New..Directions..Boys:..No,..I..don't..want..no..scrub..Ryder..and..Sam..with..New..Directions..Boys:..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..(Artie:..Get..no..love..from..me)..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..(Artie:..Trying..to..holler..at..me)..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..(Artie:..From..me)..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..(Artie:..Trying..to..holler..at..me)..Blaine..and..Sam..with..New..Directions..Boys:..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..(Artie:..From..me)..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..(Artie:..Of..his..best..friend's..ride)..Trying..to..holler..at..me..(Artie:..Trying..to..holler..at..me)..I..don't..want..no..scrub..(Artie:..No..scrub!)..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..can't..get..no..love..from..me..(Artie:..Get..no..love..from..me)..Hanging..out..the..passenger..side..Of..his..best..friend's..ride..Trying..to..holler..at..me..(Artie:..Trying..to..holler..at..me)..I..don't..want..no..scrub..A..scrub..is..a..guy..that..Can't..get..no..love..from..me..(Artie:..No..love..from..me)..Trivia..Jake..is..the..only..New..Directions..boy..that..did..not..sing..in..this..song..although..he..is..mouthing..the..wordsMake..sure..you've..read..our..simple..tipsHey!..It's..usefulIn..Australia,..the..episode..garnered..269..000..viewers,..one..of..the..worst..recorded..for..a..prime..time..slot,..and..was..subsequently..moved..to..the..digital..only..channel..Eleven,..beginning..with..the..following..episode,..NakedOK,....got....it!TweetLikeTweet+1....hotlyrics....FormationBeyonc....One....DanceDrake....Dangerous....WomanAriana....Grande....Work....From....HomeFifth....Harmony....PillowTalkZayn....Malik....WorkRihannasongmeanings....BestRecent0....meaning....Write....about....your....feelings....and....thoughts....Know....what....this....song....is....about?....Does....it....mean....anything....special....hidden....between....the....lines....to....you?....Share....your....meaning....with....community,....make....it....interesting....and....valuable f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sky Commander Index du Forum -> administration -> Négociation et diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006